Some staff and students are still working remotely and the process of reopening buildings, with restrictions,?to limited numbers of visitors?is well underway. Please check the website for the particular Department/Faculty, museum, library or other facility you wish to visit before leaving home.
Please note any restrictions and be aware that some buildings and facilities are?operating online booking to manage visitor numbers, so may not be open on a drop-in basis.
Discover our collections online
- See treasures of Cambridge University Library in high resolution
- Discover highlights from the Fitzwilliam Museum
- Visit Kettle’s Yard on a virtual tour and live webcam (5.30am to 8.30pm daily, UK time) or discover some of the collection’s objects in 360-degree views
- Watch videos about objects in the Museum of Classical Archaeology
- Explore the Polar Museum’s catalogue and the Museum of Archaeology and Anthropology's collection
- Find out about the history of science and its instruments from astrolabes to microscopes on the Whipple Museum website
- Get up close and personal with some spectacular specimens from the Museum of Zoology
- Get to know plants from the Botanic Garden chosen by the Head of Horticulture or see weekly wanders on YouTube
- Meet the Wonder Chicken in the Sedgwick Museum of Earth Science's online version of its exhibition
Explore some of collegiate Cambridge’s most recognisable buildings on Google Street View.
Watch videos on the .
Exercise your little grey cells with podcasts from across the University.
- Visit the University on Soundcloud or Apple podcasts for talks and public events such as the Festival of Ideas, Science Festival and Cambridge Series at the Hay Festival
- See more podcasts produced by students and academics across Cambridge